Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sites and Song Success

My home for the next 2 years will be in Malindi, Kenya!!! I'm very excited! There are a lot of us along the coast. Two of the other Deaf Ed trainees (volunteers tomorrow!) are pretty close and there's already one Deaf Ed volunteer at a school about 15 minutes away from mine. And there are volunteers from other sectors nearby, also. Tomorrow we swear in and become Volunteers! Then, we travel to our sites. My supervisor says he found me a very nice house with electricity and an indoor choo! I'll let you know more once I get there.

In other news, Paul downloaded a program that was able to get my music off my mp3 player. He has saved me from being medically separated for mental illness because I would become very stressed if I didn't have my music. You should still send me mixes though!

No comments: