Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Half of the Moon

Before I left the states I made a mix to say goodbye to everyone. I designed a cd cover and everything but my departure day arrived so quickly I didn’t have time to get it out to friends like I wanted. So, if you’re interested, here’s my Goodbye playlist:

Half of the Moon

all the trees of the field will clap their hands – Sufjan Stevens
wild world – Cat Stevens
plenty of paper – Eisley
many the miles – Sara Bareilles
ailleurs – Keren Ann
the plan – Built to Spill
moment in the sun – Clem Snide
come on, come out – A Fine Frenzy
country mile – Camera Obscura
que n’ai-je? – Keren Ann
pavement tune – The Frames
i can’t stand it – Wilco
homesick – Kings of Convenience
hail to whatever you found in the sunlight that surrounds you – Rilo Kiley
dear balladeer – Band Marino

The title is from the Eisley song "...and I gave the other Half of the Moon to you, so you wouldn't forget me while I'm gone..."

Erin

No comments: